Your membership in JASC provides vital support for an organization that demonstrates the positive impact that an ethnically diverse population can have on the strength and freedom of our society. Your membership helps better the community’s quality of life. It helps combat hate and bigotry through education and awareness. It means that Japanese American history, heritage and culture will be preserved and passed on to future generations.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of JASC, you will receive:
- regular newsletters and email announcements, featuring upcoming events, profiles of prominent JASC citizens, helpful articles, reviews of national guest speakers involved in our organization, community service announcements, and much more;
- member coupons for discounts on various services and restaurants in the Chicago area;
- member rates for classes and community programs such as the much valued health screening;
- invitations to attend JASC functions at special member rates;
- eligibility to apply for JASC Scholarships.
As a privilege of membership in JASC, you will be eligible to serve as a member of the Board of Directors.
Memberships are for one year, based on the renewal date.
- Family (including partner & children under 18) – $110
- Individual (age 19+) – $80
- Student (18+ full-time students only) – $40
- Senior Citizen (age 65+) – $65
- Senior Couple (age 65+) – $85
Special Membership Levels
Special Memberships will be acknowledged in JASC publications. They include spouse/partner and all children under 18.
- Sakura – $1,000
- Pine Trees – $500
- Bamboo – $250
- Plum Blossoms – $150
Please fill out the form below to become a JASC member. You can pay using any credit card through JASC’s PayPal account. You do not need to be a member of PayPal to do this. Thank you!